HP3000-L Archives

July 2003, Week 1

From:
Eric Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 17:15:27 -0500
Hi Folks,
    I have no financial interest in Shawn's Kompany, but I do receive
newsletters from
http://www.aboutlegacycoding.com/ and he is interviewed in an article on
their main page that I just finished a few minutes ago....well worth
reading. Under "In COBOL in 'Today's World', Shawn Gordon provides some
excellent tips on how to write CGI scripts for your web site in COBOL."

     Eric Sand