UTCSTAFF Archives

July 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Linda Orth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Orth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 08:09:48 -0400
Greetings...Just a reminder that 2AM grade sheets are due in the Records
Office by noon today, Thursday, July 10.  We will begin grade processing
late this morning and consequently transcripts for currently enrolled
students and RAP sheets for all students will not be available until the
posting process is complete.  Depending upon the timely receipt of all
grade sheets, we hope to have the process completed by early
tomorrow.  Thanks for your cooperation.

lso
*********************
For information about The Graduate School at UTC visit our website at:
http://www.utc.edu/gradstudies

Linda S. Orth
Director
The Graduate School and
Records and Registration
Siskin Memorial Building
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
615 McCallie Ave.
Chattanooga, TN  37403
(423)425-4669
(423)425-5223