UTCSTAFF Archives

July 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Tammy Cotter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tammy Cotter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 07:47:23 -0400
Thanks to everybody that sent me your Bi-Lo number, it is greatly
appreciated!!!!  For those of you who may not have gotten my first E-mail I
am in great need of anyones Bi-Lo number for Ooltewah High Schools
Volleyball Team.  My daughter plays on the team and has to turn in numbers
to help raise money for her equipment.  There are a total of 12 numbers on
the card, I will need all the numbers even the little ones.  Thank you
soooooo much in advance!!!!!!!!!!

Tammy Cotter
Senior Secretary

University of Tennessee Chattanooga