UTCSTAFF Archives

July 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Yvonne Kilpatrick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yvonne Kilpatrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 14:22:44 -0400
I just noticed a new posting on the UTC Human Resources homepage entitled
"State Park Discounts".  For those who enjoy getting back to nature, there
are some excellent discounts for cabins and camping at a number of the
Tennessee State Parks.  I also found the link to the State of Tennessee
cabin rates as
follows:  http://www.state.tn.us/environment/parks/rates.htm.   I happened
to notice this as I was looking for something work related.  I thought
others might be as excited as I was to learn about this opportunity.

--Yvonne Kilpatrick