UTCSTAFF Archives

July 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Jean Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jean Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 09:38:13 -0400
 <http://www.utc.edu/> <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =

ATTENTION....

GREAT NEWS FOR ALL UTC FACULTY AND STAFF!!!

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

Corporate Express has just introduced a new furniture catalog that will make
purchasing furniture easier than ever before!!  Features of the new catalog
include:

*       50% off list price on all items in the catalog....PERIOD!!  No
wondering about price!!
*       Lead time:  48 hours!!  In most cases, next day!!  Most items
(marked with a "check") stocked in Atlanta.  Items noted as "Quick Ship" are
2-3 weeks.
*       Available fabrics and finishes shown in the catalog!
*       Laminate and Veneer casegoods, conference furniture, filing units,
reception units, bookcases, even lamps, coat trees and trash receptacles!!
All 50% off list!
*       Freight, delivery and installation all included in the price!!

How do I get my hands on the new Corporate Express catalog?  Simple.  Just
contact:

Joe Campbell, Corporate Express Account Manager

(423) 756-4000  Ext.  1211

(706) 581-5599  (cell)

email:  [log in to unmask]

Jean Rice