SCUBA-SE Archives

July 2003

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 15:38:07 -0400
On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 14:37:44 -0400, M. Bevelhimer <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>neat things about successive hermaphroditism (protogynous or protandrous)
>is that every species that practices it seems to have their own set of
>rules.

Geez, I learned THREE big words today and the day ain't even over.

I thought hermaphroditism is found only in the redlight district
of Amsterdam.  ;)

>I think I'm gonna paint my face orange and head
>down the road to ChooChoo town to have a little talk with my favorite
>Feesh about his lack of enthusiasm for the Big Orange! ;-)

If you really are coming to Choo Choo town, give me a buzz.  Actually
Big Orange is the color of BOTH Clemson AND UT where I have met
quite a few Tree Stumps <tm> in classrooms.  :-)   Now you see why
I have little respect for anything Orange in color, ... except
perhaps Orange Julius.

Sue and I saw the Nemo movie two nights ago, motivated by seeing a
kid off the airplane carrying a King Size Nemo.

I was surprised that of about 10 people in the entire theatre
watching that animation, only two were kids.  However, the novelty
of the animation wore thin after about 20 minutes, and Sue had to
elbow me a few times to stay awake.

Have a good weekend wherever you are.

ElPezNeuvo/