SCUBA-SE Archives

July 2003

From:
Michael Doelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 15:56:03 -0400
Lee wrote:

>The U.S. had no intention of imposing our way of life on others.  It
wasn't real credible
then and it's not now, but it was the message being sold at the time.<

You don't see that? Who else do you see defining 'axes of evil' and
proposing regime changes in far-away places?

Replace way-of-life with business-model and you'll get closer to the issue.
Like Shrub claiming that what Africa REALLY needs is genetically modified
seeds from Monsanto. Boy,  how I can go ballistic this issue....

Oh, and Brad is your guy, I think.