SCUBA-SE Archives

July 2003

Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 08:17:05 -0700
From: Wayne McKenzie <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 2003/07/18 Fri AM 07:33:18 PDT
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCUBA-SE] US Imperialism (was HyperAqualand...) No scuba
              content

>Couldn't agree with you more bro'. As I keep telling the morons around me,
>I can be against acts of U.S. Agressions, but still support the troops
>100%. If Bush-league was on fire I wouldn't piss on him to put it out. But
>I still support my country 100%.
>I'm leaving in 5 hours for a weekend of diving and camping in Canada,
>hopefully the idiot won't invade anyone else searching for WMD. I wonder
>if the cans of beans I'm bringing along could fall into that category. 8^)
>Ed

Ed,

Have a great time up at Porteau. the weather forecast is for hot and sunny.
The vis may be off a bit due to Squamish river run off..

Wayne
I'm going to try real hard, no e-mail for 2 1/2 days, I'll be going through major withdrawal.
This where I'll be next month over our Labor Day weekend -

We Wai Kai Campsite
P.O. Box 220
Quathiaski Cove, BC
V0P 1N0

I've never been there, but heard it was nice.
Ed