SCUBA-SE Archives

July 2003

From:
Lee B ell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 10:30:57 -0400
Chuck wrote:

> It is generally hard to look someone in the eye and call them an asshole.

Nah.  It's all in the delivery.  I have no problem looking you in the eye
and telling you that you're an asshole . . . followed immediately by "you're
my kind of asshole."

Part of what makes us as influential as we often are, is our willingness to
express sound, well thought out positions on issues.  That also tends to get
us labeled as assholes on occasion.  I'm often very proud to know and be
counted among such assholes.  Long live assholes.

Lee