SCUBA-SE Archives

July 2003

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 11:53:22 -0400
On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 20:16:44 +1000, David Strike
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>On Sunday, July 13, 2003 5:53 PM, Reef Fish wrote:
>(snip)
>> As I poted elsewhere, the identity of the CHICKEN SHIT poster
>> is now KNOWN!  Through his own bragging to others on the LIST.
>
>> Why don't we just let THAT chicken shit or any of the others
>> who KNOW who this chicken shit is identify HIM ...
>
>Mate!  With all due respects, this is starting to put me in mind of one of
>Agatha Christie's, Hercule Poirot whodunnits!  :-)

Excellent!

There's something NEW in Scuba-SE everyday!  Now we have our own
Poirrot whodunnits (with a twist of Nizon's Deep Throat throw in)
RIGHT HERE ... in our Big Shew.   :-)

>"Damn it all, Poirot!  If you know who the blighter is, then just
> \say so and let me get back to me game of billiards."

Sounded just like Bjorn.  :-)

<BIG SNIP>

See my reply to Bjorn.

>"In fact it was not the butler at all"  Said an unperturbed Poirot.
>
>Strike

The Caper is well and alive HERE!   :-)))

-- Bob.