HP3000-L Archives

June 2003, Week 4

From:
Bill Towe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 00:39:41 EDT
Hello all MPErs:

BlueLine Services is a support company that provides extended support for the
HPe3000 environment and will continue to do so for a long time to come.

That being said, we are heavily in the market for any and all HP equipment
that anyone may be trying to get rid of.  That includes entire systems, disks,
memory, I/O, power supplies, terminals, DTCs, routers, modems, cables, power
cords, and keyboards just to name a few items.

Anything anyone has that they are interested in getting rid of, please
contact me by phone (877) 464-2583 or by e-mail (either here or at
[log in to unmask]).  What we will need is a list of the equipment that you have with
as much detail as can be provided. All equipment must be in good working order
and come with all associated components that assist in the operation of said
equipment.

We would be happy to pay cash or trade for your equipment.  In some cases
just paying the shipping on our part is worth it.  We are very serious about
this.  We are in need of as much excess equipment as we can find.  PLEASE don't
hesitate to send me a list of your equipment.  Nothing is too old or out of
date.

Thank you for your time and may God bless.

Sincerely,
-Bill Towe
BlueLine Services
(972) 241-1912