HP3000-L Archives

June 2003, Week 4

From:
Donna Garverick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Donna Garverick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 10:02:45 -0700
hi all!

following on to yesterday's adventure....i'm finding myself
in need of database log 'state' script(s).  for example,
something to parse listlog and showlogstatus output as well
as examining what log files are present for a logid and if
any of the files are busy or not.  clearly, the script(s)
are not rocket science.....but i figured i'd ask if anyone
had written anything similar first before writing it
myself.             - d

--
Donna Garverick     Sr. System Programmer

Come, my friends, 'Tis not too late to seek a newer world.
Tho' much is taken, much abides; and tho'
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.
"Ulysses", A. Tennyson