HP3000-L Archives

June 2003, Week 4

From:
Worldwide Business Systems <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Worldwide Business Systems <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:42:10 -0400
There are a number of companies like this.  I doubt you cam make any
serious money and many of them are a scam.
You usually end up buying over priced computers and software and a list
of Doctors in your area.
Especially now, with HIPAA, it is best to steer clear of
these "opportunities".  If you don't know what HIPAA is yet, it's best to
not go into medical billing.  I am sorry I ever got to know.

Jim Mc Coy
www.jimmccoy.com