HP3000-L Archives

June 2003, Week 3

From:
Craig Lalley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Craig Lalley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 13:02:03 -0700
/Plug

Bob pitches an EMC 8430,

I can do the same this with a VA7100,  741GB Raid 5, 15X73GB Disk Units
only 1 fiber connection for up to 8 scsi paths, for about half the price.

But the best part is that I can maintain is for 1/3 the price.  The best part
is that it can be installed on non-N-Class machines.  :-0

Happy Friday,

-Craig Lalley
EchoTech, Inc.
541-812-1155