HP3000-L Archives

June 2003, Week 3

From:
Michael Berkowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Berkowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:53:11 -0700
Tim Atwood writes

We are looking for a GUI interface to HP3000 Image databases. I would
appreciate hearing about people's experience with the multiple tools
currently available. Ease of development, efficiency, overhead,
look-and-feel, price and support are all factors. Plus probably other
criteria I have not thought of yet.

I am happy to hear from vendors. However, I ask that you please state
clearly you are a vendor representing the product. If replying to the
list
also, the standard <plug> notation would be appropriate. Please note any
sales pitches disguised as objective opinion will immediately remove the
offending vendor from consideration.
If you are using any ODBC product (HP, MBFoster, Minisoft, etc.) you can
then use any PC based tool that is ODBC knowledgable to access, pun
intended, your Image data bases).

Mike Berkowitz
Guess? Inc.