HP3000-L Archives

June 2003, Week 2

From:
"James B. Byrne" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James B. Byrne
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 11:33:16 -0400
We are converting to AR819 from AR729 and are trying to load
application source code into the architect AKB database using the
documenter utilities.  We are experiencing a number of problems in
doing so.  Support on this product was dropped by the company last
year so I must turn to the gentle mercies of my fellow travellers for
help.  If any of you have experience with architect 819 and would
consider giving me the benefit of your experience then I would be
most appreciative.  As I subscribe to the digest version of the
mailing lists a direct reply to my e-mail address in addition to the list
is requested.

Regards,
Jim

---   *** e-mail is not a secure channel ***
James B. Byrne                Harte & Lyne Limited
vox: +1 905 561 1241          9 Brockley Drive
fax: +1 905 561 0757          Hamilton, Ontario
mailto:[log in to unmask]  Canada L8E 3C3