HP3000-L Archives

June 2003, Week 2

From:
John Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 10:25:51 -0500
I don't shop Wal-Mart much, so I can't respond.  They're outdone by Target
stores where I live.  Target's merchandise is good...prices are
good...service is good...that's where I shop.

But here's a good analogy...the mega-hardware stores.  One is headquartered
near me and I'd always been loyal to them until Home Depot showed up.  Home
Depot's employees are so much more helpful, knowledgeable and
customer-friendly that I now go there.  Price becomes a secondary
consideration when you factor in your time, proper advice, etc.

John Lee