HP3000-L Archives

June 2003, Week 1

From:
Wirt Atmar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 13:22:08 EDT
Mark writes:

> I had someone try QC Term on an HP-UX box who's running MFG Pro.  It
>  connected just fine but all of the line characters displayed as regular
>  characters.  The  TERM variable was set to HP and I tried 70092 too (and
>  remembered to export it too).  Are we missing something?

The easiest thing to do is email me a QCTerm debug trace. To do this, BEFORE
you even make connection with the machine, turn debug on (ALT T+D). I need to
see the complete record of QCTerm's negotiations with the host. Then, in the
shortest manner possible, go to the screen that's not responding properly. Once
the screen is up and stable, press ALT T+D again to turn debug off. A
text-based log file of all of QCTerm's communications with the host will
automatically appear in a new Notepad window. Email that file to me, if you don't mind.

Wirt Atmar