HP3000-L Archives

June 2003, Week 1

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
HP-3000 Systems Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 14:39:41 -0700
From:
Craig Lalley <[log in to unmask]>
To: David Knispel <[log in to unmask]>
David, I truely want to thank you.  This list is great.

I am now able to print labels as needed.

Excellent,

-Craig

David Knispel <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Craig,

I've got several HP DLT tape libraries. They all read the same 3of9 bar
code labels. To create the labels I simply create my bar codes in Excel
using the 3of9 bar code font. Let me know if you want to see examples...

David Knispel

Phone: 513-248-5029