UTCSTAFF Archives

June 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Linda Hobart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 10 Jun 2003 17:26:32 -0400645_us-ascii Work continues with our team in close coordination with the
Netmail vendor to find and correct the problem with interruption
of email services and related email problems. In support of this
investigation, email services will be interrupted very briefly
(approximately 5 minutes) at 7:30am and 6:00pm on work days until
the problem is resolved.

Email services will also be down and unavailable Midnight Tuesday night
(i.e. early Wednesday morning) for an hour and also tomorrow night
(early morning Thursday) from Midnight to 3am, to allow work on
resolving this issue and preventing future problems. [...]46_10Jun200317:26:[log in to unmask]
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:37:20 -0400
I second that emotion!  :)