UTCSTAFF Archives

June 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Stephen Leather <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephen Leather <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 16:22:23 -0400
Of course, if Warner and Hanna/Barbera were to sue, they would probably
have to do it in a European court. U.S. copyright law protects only the
expression of an idea or concept, not the idea itself.

BTW, my apologies for the attachment on my previous post. I'm still
learning a new email client.

Stephen Leather