SCUBA-SE Archives

June 2003

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 09:00:50 -0400
On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 22:35:13 -0500, Crusty Russ <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Hi Bob,
>
>Thanks for the crystal clear clarification.  I would hate to exclude
>anyone from a great time simply for failing to correctly parse a
>sentence.

I think that's why English is not the preferred language for writing
international treaties.

>We all missed you too, the last time we were in Hell-GCM on the
>CAIV02NEDfest.

Hell has changed and had a facelift since you were there.  :-)

>Are you becoming anti social are are you  *snip*

Since you put it so indelicately, I must say that I am appalled that
you thought the term "anti social" could possibly apply to me.

So, let me put it this way. If a group WERE to consist of your gang,
or the Kiwi, or a number of other SOCIAL friends I've come to know
on this and the former LIST, and ONLY these, I would have had both
hands up in a heartbeat.

But when there is ONE undesirable (on MY list) amongst the group, I
reluctantly decline to join lest I let my own feeling adversely
affect that of my other dear, social friends, though such a decision
didn't and doesn't come easily.

When there are TWO definite undesirables (on MY list) amongst the
group, the decision comes much easier.

When there are TWO and mebbee THREE (or more) ...   :-)))

In any event, transparant (to a fault) that I am, I don't think
there is any doubt in anyone's mind whom these "undersirables (on
MY list)" are.  In fact, the proposed NEDfest nearly exhausted that
entire list.  <BWG>  I am sure our feelings (my "undesirables'"
on me) are mutual.

So, I am just a peace-loving, SOCIAL, Feeesh!

"Anti-social"?   Ppffssst!!  <Hope I spelled that correctly, in
Taxanese>

Y'all have FUN, you hear?

ElPezNeuvo