SCUBA-SE Archives

June 2003

From:
Alfred Kirkland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 07:29:33 -0400
Russ,

LaPaz, , , , I'm in!! <G>

Alfred Kirkland
Dahlonega

-------Original Message-------
From: Crusty Russ <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 06/19/03 10:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCUBA-SE] Fiji Fings

> Hi Mika ..er, ahhh, mtw?

As you probably know the Kiwi bird has landed by now on a boat in PNG
and is probably underwater as I write.  I second your "what's next"?

In Fiji we determined to try to put together a trip in Sept '04 to LaPaz
for diving with mantas, sealions, whales, sharks, etc...  Although I
haven't had an opportunity to research current prices yet, but based on
previous trips, a LaPaz adventure would run approximately $1,000 for
seven days of three tank boat diving, including a really nice dbl
occupancy room at the resort and all meals.  Crusty and 'better half'
found it to be quite a deal last year!  http://www.clubcantamar.com/
Air fare from LA to LaPaz is approximately $250.  The bird has committed
as have most of the rest of the Fiji'03 group to try to put this together.

Anyone else interested in a LaPaz04NEDfest?

Crusty's Crew also has Layang2 on the radar and would jump at the chance
to see Bjorn and Soyong again.  I'm hoping to talk them into a quick
jaunt to Coz when they next come to visit family here.  How 'bout it
Chuck?

Best regards,
Russ