HP3000-L Archives

May 2003, Week 4

From:
Jeff Woods <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Woods <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 22:44:24 -0700
Goodbye, folks.  Participating in HP3000-L was great when a good
signal-to-noise ratio existed.  It's been a long time coming but it's
finally time for me to go.  I'll miss the interesting things, not to
mention the best MPE peer-support group ever.  But I won't miss the arguments.

I wish y'all well.

Jeff Woods

P.S.  I'm throwing in the towel *not* because MPE is unimportant to me but
because a few rabble-rousers (who should know whom they are) can't or won't
learn to post their argumentative, inappropriate (i.e., all-too-frequently
unmarked as off-topic), pointless (No one ever changes their opinions based
on these online arguments), religious (i.e., faith and belief-system based)
debates (including but not limited to: US/world politics, Macs:PCs,
evolution:creation, et cetera ad nauseum) either elsewhere (preferably in a
more appropriate forum; e.g. news:alt.flame.troll ) or not at all.

--
Jeff Woods <[log in to unmask]>