HP3000-L Archives

May 2003, Week 3

From:
Robert Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 17:27:09 +0100
If you do that then you will have to enter:

  %listf <fileset>,^daysold.group[.account]

Why not create a job that you stream after every upgrade that copies your
files from a holding group to the required VESOFT group. I have several of
my own %LISTF formats, several expression programs (they sit in
CMD22.VESOFT) and a replacement for MPEXMGR.PUB.VESOFT that are loaded this
way.

regards,

Robert W.Mills
Systems Development Manager