HP3000-L Archives

May 2003, Week 3

From:
Carro Arrubarrena Mariano <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carro Arrubarrena Mariano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2003 11:02:44 -0500
We use to have those problems many years ago, so, in the dictionary we erase
all the users, we also had a lot of users to erase, and new users, etc.

So, we coded in the dictionary this way:

File BASEA Organization DATABASE &
        Type IMAGE &
        Open BASEA.DATA &
        Password ";"

This way all users access the main password, and we control the access to
the options with a authorities database.

I hope this will help you.

Mariano Carro