HP3000-L Archives

May 2003, Week 3

From:
"Church, Mike" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Church, Mike
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2003 20:06:28 -0400
One quick way is by using DBUTIL.

DBUTIL.PUB.SYS

SHOW database_name PASSWORDS

or

SHOW database_name ALL
---
This might give you what you are looking for.

You may want to release the data base if it is in another group.

As always, ensure you have a good backup before you fiddle with DBUTIL.

Hope this helps.....

mc

Mike Church, BS, MBA
Technical Support Manager
Information Technology
Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
P.O. Box 0789
Ashland, Kentucky 41105-0789
-----------------------------------
Phone: 606.833.3727 (w)
Pager: 606.833.0965
 Cell: 606.571.3695
  Fax: 606.833.3342
-----------------------------------
Intranet: http://Olbh01iis/intranet/index.html
Primary e-mail : [log in to unmask]
Our Lady of Bellefonte : http://www.olbh.com
My page : http://mike_church.tripod.com
Daily Quote: Declare the past, diagnose the present, fortell the future. -
Hippocrates
contact the sender by reply e-mail, fax or phone and destroy all copies of
the original message.