HP3000-L Archives

May 2003, Week 3

From:
"Atwood, Tim (DVM)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Atwood, Tim (DVM)
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 15:03:51 -0700
imho: Ten to twenty times the power. Only about four times the disc space
needed though...

You can probably tell I am not the greatest Oracle fan. Perhaps the second
most inefficient database ever written. (I would place MS Access at the top
of the list. But then no one would ever think of developing a major
application in Access would they?)