HP3000-L Archives

May 2003, Week 2

From:
Tracy Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 10:03:47 -0700
Commands issued at your "rmshell" prompt are run by a second copy of the CI
which doesn't seem to share much with the one already busily (suspended) CI
running the menu that's running rmshell.

1) you could reasonably write your own do / redo / listredo functions which
could persist through multiple rmshell invocations.

2)with process handling you could hang onto cishell's CI via something
similar to SUPRTOOL or QEDIT's
run ci.pub.sys;info="!usercmd";suspend
but that takes a program, no?

Tracy