HP3000-L Archives

May 2003, Week 2

From:
Harlan Lassiter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harlan Lassiter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 18:12:46 -0400
We still have a number of financial reports that are printed on 8 1/2 by 14
7/8 greenbar continuous paper, both 1 and 2 part(carbon not NCR).  I am not
happy with my supplier now and it seems that many people stock less of this
paper than they used to.  The local Staples office supply was no help, they
want 2x what I am paying now.

We typically use about 8 cartons each every 2 months.

Where are you getting your paper from?  Pricing? Dealer name?

Thanks in advance.

Harlan Lassiter
Boyle Engineering Corp
949-476-3534