UTCSTAFF Archives

May 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Andy Novobilski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 10:04:00 -0400
Good morning, folks.

I have received two calls in the past 4 days for help with community
summer programs involving introducing young people to computers.   Is
there someone here at UTC that coordinates such efforts?  If so, who?

Also, although one of the programs requested using UTC equipment, the
other program did not.  Mr. Marzette Jernigham (266-5729) from the
Community Outreach Partnership Center mentioned that the center has
computers - but not someone to teach.  If you, or one of the many fine
students we have here that you know, would like to help, please call Mr.
Jernigham directly.

Thanks,
Andy

Andy Novobilski, Ph.D.