UTCSTAFF Archives

May 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Amy McBride-Conner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy McBride-Conner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 13:59:11 -0400
I am thrilled to have had several UTC employees show interest in our "Too
much stuff" sale.  I've had some inquiries about directions and am taking
the liberty of posting my landmark style directions (for the navigationally
impaired) below.  Also, I thought I might combine efforts of our garage
sale to sweeten the deal for anyone who is considering adopting one of the
many animals posted on raven the past few days....

I am willing to donate an extra large dog carrier that we were going to
hawk at our garage sale for anyone who would use it in adopting one of the
animals posted on UTC's website.  It is an extra large, hard plastic "Pet
Taxi" type carrier that can be used for large animals on airplanes or at
home.  It is in pretty good condition and should be quite useable unless
your animal has an objection to its one embellishment--it has the name
"Zane" (our greyhound) written on it in permanent marker.  Nothing that a
little creativity (stickers, elbow grease, identity affirmation counseling,
etc.) couldn't fix...

Thanks again for all the positive responses--garage sale directions below:

Take 75 North toward Knoxville

Get off at the 3rd Cleveland exit (marked Paul Huff Parkway, I believe)

Turn right at the stop sign at end of exit ramp

You will go through a few lights, pass  the Bradley Square Mall on your
left and a Lowes on your right.  When you get to a light with a large
Walmart on your right and will want toTurn Right onto Keith Street at this
light.

Stay on Keith Street, probably less than 1/2 mile.

You will see Kenneth Tinsley Park entrance on your right and Logan's
Roadhouse, Chic Filet, Target, etc. on your left.

The entrances to the neighborhood will be on your right both across from
the Target et al and down Keith street across from The Marquis Apts.  Both
will be marked with signs to the garage sale so if you miss one you are ok.

Disclaimer: I will at least consider additional discounts if my directions
get anyone lost