UTCSTAFF Archives

May 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Brandon Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brandon Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2003 11:27:20 -0400
Since I know many of you in the university community live in rental
property, or in some cases, rent property out to others, I thought this
would be a great place to look for leads.

In August I will be looking for a 2 bedroom apartment or analogous
rental property. Only one bathroom is fine. I would like, if possibly,
to keep my monthly rent under $600 a month. I need washer/dryer hookups
and a cat-friendly environment. I have a couple apartment communities in
mind already, but I want to know if anyone here on campus has had any
particularly good or bad experiences where they live now or knows of any
really good leads to lesser known or lesser advertised communities or
individual dwellings.

My goal is to find a relatively quiet and well-mannered community.
Safety is a concern. I have been avoiding some of the cheaper
communities on Dayton blvd over issues of community and safety, for example.

I appreciate any information any of you can give me to this end. Thanks
in advance. I'll compile some of the information I receive and spit it
back to UTCSTAFF if anyone else is interested.

--

Brandon Walker
IT Administrator