UTCSTAFF Archives

May 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Rodger Ling <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rodger Ling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 12:50:55 -0400
The Computing Help Desk is helping to coordinate the process of surplusing
or recycling computers for the campus.  We will pick up old computers,
remove all University data, and make them available to faculty and staff if
they meet our minimum standards.

If you would like to request a used computer, please e-mail
[log in to unmask] or call x4000.  In most cases,  you'll need to provide the
6-digit UTC tag number of the computer you wish to replace.  We will help
you transfer your files, take away the old computer, and even do the
paperwork for you.  We cannot guarantee any particular speed of response on
these requests but we will prioritize and handle them as quickly as we can.

  --Rodger Ling

Rodger Ling
Director, Technology Support Services
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
(423) 425-4000
http://itd.utc.edu