UTCSTAFF Archives

May 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
UTC Bookstore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UTC Bookstore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2003 11:13:46 -0400
Dear Professors,
   As you know summer classes are much shorter than regular semester
classes. It is the bookstore policy to begin returning books during
midterms in order to get ready for upcoming semesters. As we are beginning
to get ready for the other three summer sessions as well as the fall term
we will begin returning AM 1 and PM1 textbooks starting Tuesday, May 27.
Please pass this along to your students in case there are individuals who
have not purchased their books yet. Also, feel free to let us know if there
are any books that you would like us to hold for an extended period of
time. On a side note-I am aware that there were a few texts that the
bookstore had sold out of and those will still be arriving as scheduled.
Let us know if you have any questions. Have a great afternoon!
Thanks,
  Alisha Hennessee
  UTC Bookstore
  Textbook Manager