SCUBA-SE Archives

May 2003

Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 07:33:44 -0400
On Wed, 30 Apr 2003 09:08:17 -0400, Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Mika wrote:
>
>> Oh, yes, I'm still in Australia. I seem to recall that Lee hoped that the
>> Aussies would meet a weasely German
>
>I didn't resort to name calling.
>
>> - who's openly opposed to the redistribution of raghead natural resources
>
>I still didn't resort to name calling, even for the Iraqi
>
>> - at the airport to have him summarily deported.
>
>Didn't mention deported.

No, Lee, you didn't. You just felt warm and fuzzy when you babbled on as
below, thinking you'd score points with the Aussies:

LB:>Are you really sure you want to visit there?  After all, such such
imperialistic, self serving people as the U.S., UK, Australia and Israel are
not to be trusted.  We've got such a lack of concern for the rest of the
world and are so willing to murder masses of people just to get what we want
that I'm surprised you'd consider risking yourself by traveling to one of
the participating countries.<

Thus exhibiting your total cluelesness about public opinion in Oz and your
even greater ignorance of the views of the Aussie/Kiwi posters on Scuba-SE.
Insular and naive is certainly a good description (overheard in Aussie pub
somewhere ...)

>It's  not a bad idea, but, as far as I know,
>that's not how Australia works.  If it were how the U.S. works, there would
>be lots of Germans and French back in their native country these days.

How so? Were any visa laws changed while I wasn't looking? I may be back in
the US on business later this year, then you can work on sending me 'back
to my native country'. Seeing from your posts that JJ trembles these days
when Lee speaks, I might as well do some pant shitting myself.

PS: dived with a bunch of guys from USS Constellation today. Nice crowd.
Won't comment on their diving style, they were all pretty young.