SCUBA-SE Archives

May 2003

From:
Michael Doelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 14:17:44 -0400
Lee wrote:

>I kind of like Billy-Bob's Beach, but would probably like Cracker Lee's
waterfront swamp even better.  <

Agree, Billy-Bob really lives somewhere in North Florida.

>Either way, there's not a lot I can do about the model name of the boat.<

Not mention it? As in Basil Fawlty's "don't mention the war."

>It was built, named and discontinued by Wellcraft long before France got
on my
Hell, I even bought it before they were on my list.<

I used to drive a French car, but how the hell does a whole country get on
'your list'? Bad cheese, corked wine, married one of them?