SCUBA-SE Archives

May 2003

From:
Carl Heinzl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2003 11:08:23 -0400
Hello to everyone - old friends and new...

Sorry I just don't have a LOT of time for chat on the forum these
days, I try to read the interesting stuff.

Does anyone on the list have either the Suunto Stinger or the
Suunto Vytec computers?  I'm curious how people like these
units.

Also, will anyone be in Cozumel anytime from June 28th - July 17th?
We'll be there and if anyones interested we could hook up for
a dive, a meal, both?  Just let me know :^)

Carl

p.s. Even though it's hard for me to respond too much to group
email, I always respond to private email, so feel free :^)