HP3000-L Archives

April 2003, Week 4

From:
Peter Osborne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Osborne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 16:30:01 -0400
PHP (3) was ported to MPE 3 years ago but is not maintained. We once had an
entire product running under that environment. Somebody else ported PHP4 and
even wrapped the TurboImage calls to give you native access to Image.
Unfortunately, I don't think that one is maintened either. The performance of
PHP on the 3000 is the biggest problem, it's a complete joke. You can server
a few internal users but you cannot serve the world on a 3000 :-(.

Pete