HP3000-L Archives

April 2003, Week 4

From:
John Clogg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Clogg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 09:11:19 -0700
Some manufacturers of surge suppressors provide coverage of electronic components plugged into the suppressor as part of the product warranty.  I.e., if any equipment is fried while plugged into their surge suppressor, they will pay for its repair or replacement.  That would seem to be a worthwhile feature to look for when shopping for a power strip!