HP3000-L Archives

April 2003, Week 4

From:
Varshney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 15:02:23 -0500
 Sir,

I totally agree to the fact that I did not give enough information and I
apologize for that. But instead of accusing me of not providing enough info,
a query would had been better like other members of this group did.
I apologize for my previous mail and I have no ill feelings towards anyone,
and I would like to seek help every now and then as I try to get this module
built.

Thank you,
Regards,
Anurag

"rosenblatt, joseph" <[log in to unmask]> wrote in message
> Sir,
> I did not accuse you of being dumb, stupid or even ignorant. I accused you
> of not providing me with enough information about you and your task.
Though