HP3000-L Archives

April 2003, Week 3

From:
Joe Dolliver <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 18:14:05 +0000
Hmmmm, Dennis, are you not a consultant? You mean you do not work with AS400
systems, Only HP3000,HP-UX. I understand why you would be upset, however there
are many HP3000 customers that are willing to migrate to a vendor that delivers
an open O.S. has a database that comes with the box and has proven over time
that they perform,, head to head with HP-UX.... AS400 by a large margin... and
no broken promises... Now that's a vendor...

Maybe he forgot <<plug>> , next time

Joe Dolliver