HP3000-L Archives

April 2003, Week 3

From:
Dennis Hassell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 13:02:00 -0400
Mitch,

It's pretty obvious you are on this list only to sell IBM solutions to
3000 migration customers. It's the protocol of this list to specify
promotions and advertisements in the subject (ADV or similar) so that we
can concentrate on HP3000 matters that are the subject matter of this
list and not have to be party to sales conversations.

Obviously, anyone can contact you, but preferably off-line (reply, not
reply-all).

Thanks for your interest in our community.

Dennis Hassell
Dennis Hassell and Associates
(941) 746-4919
(941) 224-3981 - cell