HP3000-L Archives

April 2003, Week 3

From:
"Wayne R. Boyer" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 17:55:58 EDT
In a message dated 4/21/03 1:44:35 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> This IS the case when it comes to troubleshooting automobiles.
> Manufacturer's will only sell the codes to authorized (i.e. dealer) repair
> shops....

Ah yes! I am well aware of that fact.  If and when I am ever shopping for
another car, this fact will be remembered and discussed with any dealer sales
person as well as my regular independent mechanic.  Long term support costs
and methods do matter for cars as well as computer hardware!

Wayne