HP3000-L Archives

April 2003, Week 2

From:
Jim Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 23:51:12 -0400
I posted a contract position on this list about a month ago and was able
to get 1 person on assignment from it.  I have another contract position
here in Utah.  This is an on-site position.  I am looking for an HP Cobol,
Image programmer.  This is a 6 month contract and could go longer or lead
to a full time position.  Although Ray Shahan is probably laughing right
now my client will phone interview then fly out most qualified
programmers.  If you would like to hear more about this position either
email me back or call me at (801)365-0407

Jim Wright
PPA
(801)365-0407