HP3000-L Archives

April 2003, Week 2

Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 15:14:14 +0200
Hi, fellow listers,
   I have the need of getting some data already on our HP3000 into a
Postgres DB (under Linux).

   HP3000 is running the 'free' ODBC listener provided standard.

   Apart from the obvious (a PC 'bridge' application who reads from Image
and feeds into Postgres, done in VB or similar), is there a free
alternative, which can be run natively under Linux, avoiding a separate PC
(no, VMWare is not an option)?

   Thanks in advance,

     Andres Ogayar
     I.T.
     ELCAN Optical Technologies
     Raytheon Microelectronics Espaņa, S.A.
     T: +34.95.224.92.27
     F: +34.95.224.92.47
     www.elcan.com

NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attached files, is the property of ELCAN
Optical Technologies, a Raytheon Company, and as such may be legally
privileged and is solely for the intended recipient(s). If you receive this
e-mail in error please destroy it and notify the sender immediately by
reply or phone. Any unauthorized use, dissemination, disclosure, copying or
printing of this e-mail, or any attached file, without the permission of
ELCAN Optical Technologies or Raytheon is strictly prohibited.