HP3000-L Archives

April 2003, Week 2

From:
Joe Dolliver <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 16:38:48 +0000
as an FYI-- this shop to be nameless has a 24/7 contract.

Who-duhthunk hpq would be cutting back...

IMO - since the middle of 2002 I have tried to use HPQ less and less since you
can tell the difference of the old "award winning service days" and compare it
to the present.

Every time we see postings of the layoffs from HPQ I can tell it's target area.
You can only do this so many times before you have left a truly bad taste.

BTW- I had a simalar issue last week with bad LDEV3. I am sure you saw that
posting...

regards
Joe