HP3000-L Archives

April 2003, Week 1

From:
Larry Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 15:14:36 -0500
Cell?

Why not keep him underground in one of his elaborate bunkers.  From the
reports I've read from MSNBC and CNN some of these bunkers, and tunnels, are
something else.  Just close off all exits.
From these reports, some of these underground bunkers cost 30+ million to
build; and all at the expense of a starving Iraqi population.
My heart really goes out to those innocent civilians caught in the middle of
this conflict, especially the children.
Hopefully a new Iraqi government, created by the citizens of that country
will be able to undo what S.H. has tried to destroy.