HP3000-L Archives

April 2003, Week 1

From:
"Jonathan M. Backus" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 13:36:26 -0500
Mike,

        I have dealt with this issue by creating a system wide UDC that
checks HPINPRI and automatically generates a message back to the persons
screen and logs them right back off if they should not be using HIPRI or
a PRI higher then I want them to use.  Just for completeness I usually
have the message generated to the console as well, similar to the
"invalid password" messages on the console.  This allows me to go back
and check the console log to see if people are trying to get on in a way
or time when I don't want them to.

Thanx,
        Jon