HP3000-L Archives

April 2003, Week 1

From:
Catherine Litten <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 17:05:36 -0800
I thought some of you might benefit from this link. It's the preregistration
for the national DO NOT CALL list.  For those of you who do not live in
California, I'd still fill out the form, as it should preregister you
anyway....it only takes a minute and could keep you from getting SPAM phone
calls from now on (starting in October).

Here's the link:

http://nocall.doj.state.ca.us